Saturday 30 June 2012

The Ultimate Playlist

This isn't exactly what I'd like to call a piece of writing.  That's because it isn't. Simple. It's just a little present for the world. By presenting this publicly, I feel as if I'm doing something to heal all mankind. Yes, that's how good it is.
  I've compiled most of my favorite Indie tracks together and splashed them into this playlist.
The person who'd have this playlist, would be the luckiest in the world. I think I'll gift this mix to my favorite person. So until I find my favorite person, anyone can have it. And hey, I didn't say I can have just one favorite. It could be anyone, you, for instance. 'Cause I don't believe in boundaries or keeping the world away from experiencing the best in Music. So go ahead and rediscover yourself. It's that time of the year when Music is the only medicine.

'The Indie Discoveries'
1. Zeppelin by Jen Wood
2. Lemonade by CocoRosie
3. Clocks by Coldplay (Best in the list)
4. Fix You by Coldplay
5. Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine
6. Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles (This isn't Indie though)
7. Take Me Somewhere Nice by Mogwai
8. One by Damien Rice (Don't forget to imagine it's raining outside when you listen to this one :'])
9. Shake My Hand by The Jakes/Young the Giant
10. Alone in Kyoto by Air
11. Paperboy by Rebekka Karijord
12. Stars by My Little Pony
13. Eyes Closed by The Narrative
14. You and Me by Ben Rector
15. "Walt Grace's Submarine Test, January 1967"
16. Box of Stones by Benjamin Francis Leftwich
17. Living by Transistor
18. Paperbirds by Parachutes
19. Pretty Face by Soley
20. Breathe by The White Birch
21. Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap
22. On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons (The Happy Song)
23. Angeles by Elliot Smith
24. Speed of Sound by Coldplay
I'll keep adding to this list as and when I find something soulful.
Have fun for now. This'll keep you going through the weekend. :]

1 comment:

  1. We're on Our Way by Radical Face is good too.

    ReplyDelete