Friday 30 November 2012

Eyes.

I wish someone wrote this for me. I wish everyone finds the love they ask for. I wish it happens to be this pure...
Eyes.
I see that rich, sparkling hazel, and I know it's your eyes. Never have I seen something so beautiful, that stuns me in a glance. But when I see that thing shining, then I know it's your eyes. The way those lashes send letters, to thy face, with every blink. Oh they leave the letters, for me to understand. And how they rest in silence, with all that goes around. They fail to see what's wrong, and shut in perfect timing. Oh they leave the wrong, for me to correct.
That heart melting look, when there's something you strongly desire, it can make a king go down on his knees, like a peasant. And when tears, like silent raindrops fall, it seems as though, the oceans collide, with all their might. I'd do everything  it takes, to cease them.
Your eyes are all I see in the world. They're my muse, for all I do. I close my eyes, and I see yours. They keep me going, all day, all night. Sometimes I'm gloomy, sometimes I'm numb. But when I see that rich, sparkling hazel, then I know it's your eyes. :)

1 comment: